All visitors must have a valid ID and be at least
18 years old or accompanied by a Parent*.
*Parent/Guardian or Person Having Custodial Care of Minor.
We take cash, cards, and brisket.
No glass, no radios, and no pets.
- No Diving, No Disorderly Conduct, No Firearms, Fireworks, Bicycles or ATVs
- Please do not drive unnecessarily in Paradise Canyon. Enjoy walking to the restrooms or to go fishing – we all need the exercise.
- No Trespassing across the river. Stay off the Dam and 300′ away from it at all times.
- Don’t move tables or rocks
- Fires in Fire Pits only
- We are a family-oriented place; use appropriate language, English or Spanish. French doesn’t count. Buzzards have trash mouths so no fowl language.
Everyone is responsible for cleaning up after themselves and taking their own trash to the dumpster. If you read this part, we may let you have a free something or ‘nother.
Speed Limit – 5 mph. No Radios on! Even in your vehicles – at all times. Park only within the boundaries of the parking area defined by rocks.
And don’t move the rocks to park where you want! NO TRAILERS and if you bring one by mistake (you forgot it’s back there) we’ll charge you an extra carload fee – we are very limited on parking space… that’s why we charge by the carload, so if you bring a trailer you might as well have taken another parking spot. So, like we said before, we’ll ask you to pay an extra vehicle admission fee.
If you read down to here you may get a free pickle!
When violating any of the rules shown above, we will smile and ask you not to do that again. And we’ll tell you “Next time you wont be allowed to come back with glass or a frown.” You’ll look at us real serious and see if we really mean it. Then we’ll say, “We don’t have to have the gates open, but we enjoy sharing it with folks, so obey the rules please or please leave.” Finally we’ll call the Medina County Sheriff deputy that lives around the corner and then, we’ll shake our heads and wonder why folks don’t come to Paradise Canyon to have a safe, good time and not cause anybody any trouble. Then again, maybe we’ll call the Sheriff first thing. Meanwhile, I think we were talking about a free pickle. I’d much rather be smiling handing you a free pickle. Rates and availability subject to change.
Day Use Picnicking:
- $40 per carload/day (limit 5/$3 per person for more than 5 people age 2 and over)
- We are a family oriented place; all guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Day use areas can be reserved in the 001-041, the 100s, 200s, 300s, 400s and 600s. Day use reservations are only held until 11 am.
- ($15 reservation fee for each table & $25 reservation for each table on major holidays)
- State Fishing License Required.
- Bass, Catch and Release ONLY.
- We’d like to take a picture of your fish at the end of the day. You never know, you may make the website!
Camping and RV Camping:
- Camping by RESERVATION ONLY Thursday — Saturday nights.
- We will select a site for you upon arrival. Camping spots are the 100s & 500s
- We offer primitive and prime campsites. All campsites have a table and fire ring for a campfire and grilling.
- The prime sites are in the 500s with electricity. Bring your own extension cords.
- Primitive Tent Camping: $55 per carload per night (limit 5 people per car/$5 per person for more than 5 people age 2 and over). Limit 2 tents per site.
- Prime Tent Camping: $60 per carload per night (limit 5 people per car/$5 per person for more than 5 people age 2 and over). Limit 2 tents per site.
- RV Camping: $60 per night. Limited number of full hookups. Call to check availability and site specifics. (Limit one trailer and tow vehicle at this rate). Guests and other vehicles pay per day rate or camping rates that apply. Remember: no generators allowed.
- Check in: 4-8pm. Check out is by 3pm the following day unless Red says otherwise.
- Arriving early? A pro-rated daily rate will apply.
- Gates close: at dark and/or 9pm. No one is admitted after the gates close. Late arrival fees apply if you arrive after 9pm, please call ahead if you want in! No coming and going after gates close, except emergencies.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Please respect your neighbors or the Campdog will ask you to leave.
Cabins & Vintage trailer rentals:
- RATES: $160/night (2 night minimum) and $170/night for holiday weekends (2 night minimum). Cabin rental covers 6 guests and entry for 2 cars.
- All other guests must register and pay to play. We allow one tent outside a cabin. Call for availability and to make reservations.
- Guests are responsible for all bed and bath linens.
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: Noon
- No Smoking. No Pets.
- Campers are allowed to bring their own firewood. OAK firewood is not allowed. Do not cut or deface any trees and/or branches on the property.
- 2 vehicles are allowed per campsite.
- 2 tents allowed per site
- Please do not drive unnecessarily in Paradise Canyon. Enjoy walking to the rest rooms or to go fishing–we all need the exercise.
- At least get your toes wet in the river. Violators will be asked to go to a place where the water is chlorinated.
- 11:00pm is “Lights Out/Quiet Hours”: No loud talking or bright lights or driving. Red says “If you have been drinkin’, stop at 11:00pm so you can be quiet.”
- No Generators allowed! They are way too noisy and can be heard by the catfish in the bottom of the river one mile downstream.
- Single tube: $7
- Life jackets: $5
- Raft: $30 for large, 4 person raft
- Kayak: $30 for 1 person kayak
- Extra folding picnic table: $15
- Canoe: $30
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.