All visitors must have a valid ID and be at least
18 years old or accompanied by a Parent*.
*Parent/Guardian or Person Having Custodial Care of Minor.
No glass, no radios, and no pets.
- No Diving; No Disorderly Conduct; No Firearms, Fireworks, Bicycles or ATV’s.
- Please do not drive unnecessarily in Paradise Canyon. Enjoy walking to the rest rooms or to go fishing—we all need the exercise.
- No trespassing across the river. Stay off the dam and 300 feet away from it at all times.
- Don’t move tables or rocks.
- Fires in fire pits only.
Everyone is responsible for cleaning up after themselves and taking their own trash to the dumpster. If you read this part, we may let you have a free something or ‘nother.
The speed limit is 5 mph. No radios on at any time, even in your vehicles. Park only within the boundaries of the parking area defined by rocks (don’t move the rocks to park where you want!). NO TRAILERS, and if you bring one by mistake (you forgot it’s back there), we’ll charge you an extra carload fee — we are very limited on parking space… that’s why we charge by the carload.
When violating any of the rules shown above, we will smile and ask you not to do that again. If seen violating another rule, we’ll say, “We don’t have to have the gates open, but we enjoy sharing it with folks, so obey the rules please or please leave.” Finally, if seen violating another rule, we’ll call the Medina County Sheriff deputy that lives around the corner, and then we’ll shake our heads and wonder why folks come to Paradise Canyon to not have a safe, good time and not cause anybody any trouble. Then again, maybe we’ll call the deputy first thing. But enough with all of that; remember the comment about free pickles? I’d much rather be smiling handing you a free pickle. Rates and availability subject to change.
Day Use Picnicking:
- $40 per carload (limit 5)
- $3 per person for more than 5 people over 2 years old
- We are a family-oriented place; all guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Day-use areas can be reserved in the 200s, 300s, 400s, and 600s. Day-use reservations are only held until 11 am ($15 reservation fee for each table & $25 reservation for each table on major holidays)
- State Fishing License Required.
- Bass: Catch and release ONLY.
- We’d like to take a picture of your fish at the end of the day.
You never know, you may make the website!
Camping and RV Camping:
- Camping by RESERVATION ONLY Friday and Saturday nights. There is a one-time reservation fee per campsite that should be paid in advance.
- We will select a site for you upon arrival. Camping spots are the 100s & 500s
- Tent Camping: $60 per carload per day (limit 5 people per car/$5 per person for more than 5 people age 2 and over). Limit 2 tents per site.
- RV Camping: $60 per day. Limited number of full hookups. Call to check availability and site specifics. (Limit one trailer and tow vehicle at this rate). Guests and other vehicles pay per day rate or camping rates that apply. Remember: no generators allowed.
- Check in: 7-9pm. Check out is by 6pm the following day.
- Arriving early? A pro-rated daily rate will apply.
- Gates close: at dark and/or 9pm. No one is admitted after the gates close. Late arrival fees apply if you arrive after 9pm, please call ahead if you want in! No coming and going after gates close, except emergencies.
- We are a family oriented place; all guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Space is limited: Call or email at least two days in advance to get your site locked in!
$160/night (2 night minimum)
$170/night for holiday weekends (2 night minimum)
- Call for availability and to make reservations.
- Guests are responsible for all bed and bath linens.
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: Noon
- No Smoking. No Pets.
- Single tube: $7
- Double tube $12
- Life jackets: $5
- Raft: $30 for large, 4-person raft
- Kayak: $20 for 1-person kayak
- Extra folding picnic table: $10
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.